Statement of Qaedat Al-Jihad Organization in the Arabian Peninsula regarding the crusader intervention in Mali
(Arrahmah.com) – Lajnah Shar’iyah or Shariah Commitee of Qaedat Al-Jihad Organization in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP) on Sunday, February 2, 2013, issued an official statement regarding the ongoing invasion by Crusaders led by France in the Northern Mali. Beside explained about some of Sharia law regarding the invasion, AQAP also sent messages to Scholars of Islam and all Muslims.
In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful
Alhamdulillah who said: (The believers are nothing else than brothers) 10 Surah Al-Hujraat, and peace and blessings be upon His messenger who said: “The Muslims are one hand against those who harm them”, and his family, Sahabah and who followed them with benevolence, then:
In faith whereof for the saying of the Almighty: (and they will not cease fighting with you until they turn you back from your religion, if they can) 217 Surah Al-Baqara, and within the crusade against Islam, France attacked the Muslims in Mali, for no excuse or reason (And they did not take vengeance on them for aught except that they believed in Allah, the Mighty, the Praised) 8 Surah Al-Burooj, in a declaration for enmity towards Islam and its people, and that isn’t strange for France the assaulted the believing veiled women.
And it assumed sending the crusades that blackened the pages of history, and to do what has been obliged on us by Allah, we inform the Ummah of Islam, and reassure the following:
1. Supporting the Muslims in Mali is an obligation on every capable Muslim, with the souls and money, everyone according to his capability, since Allah says: (if they seek help from you in the matter of religion then it is your duty to help them) 72 Surah Al-Anfal and the messenger peace and blessings be upon him said: “A Muslim is a brother of another Muslim, so he should not oppress him, nor should he hand him over to an oppressor”. (Narrated by Bukhari)
2. The obligation is greater on the people who are close to that land, and on those who France set out from their land, and on the Muslims residing in the states that support France in this crusade.
3. The Ulema of the Ummah more than others, the Ulema whom Allah took from them the covenant: (You shall certainly make it known to men and you shall not hide it) 187 Surah Aal-e-Imran, to clarify to the Ummah the rulings of this catastrophe, and lead the Ummah in declaring the truth, and stand in the face of the aggressors, and that they say the truth and never fear in Allah the blame of the blamers, or the harm of the oppressor, since the French occupier in Mali is like Zionist occupier in Palestine.
4. We praise those Ulema who declared the truth and clarified the ruling in this catastrophe, also we remind that the same ruling implies on Iraq, Yemen and Afghanistan, since the case is one, even if the occupier is different.
5. Supporting the Kaffir against the Muslims in any kind of support is an apostasy from the religion, and exodus from Islam, as the Almighty said: (and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them) 51 Surah Al-Maeda, Ibn Hazm rahimahullah said: “The accurate is that the saying of Allah Almighty: (and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them) it is apparently he is a Kaffir from the Kuffar, and that is a fact that two Muslims cannot disagree about”. (Al-Muhalla 11/138), and the Almighty says: (Let not the believers take the unbelievers for friends rather than believers; and whoever does this, he shall have nothing of (the guardianship of) Allah, but you should guard yourselves against them, guarding carefully) 28 Surah Aal-e-Imran.
6. We call all the Muslims to strive hard in Dua for their brothers there, also we call the Imams to do Qunoot in the obligatory Salat, since this is from the catastrophes when Qunoot is done, maybe Allah will lift from the Muslims the aggression of their enemies.
7. Freedom claimed by the West are false allegations, rather it is guaranteed to the Kuffar, since the West denounces the Muslims resorting to the Sharia of their Lord, then it comes to impose its laws that permit homosexuality and what contradicts the Fitrah, by force on the Muslims, without consideration for what they claim of freedom.
8. The French campaign against who want to implement the Sharia of Allah isn’t n justification to leave the Sharia of Allah, and an excuse to accept the manmade laws, when Allah says: (And that you should judge between them by what Allah has revealed, and do not follow their low desires, and be cautious of them, lest they seduce you from part of what Allah has revealed to you) 49 Surah Al-Maeda, rather it is obligatory on the Muslims to resort to the Sharia of Allah Alone without any partner, and they shouldn’t give up any Sharia, and declare jihad against everyone who wants to prevent them from that, because resorting to the Sharia is from the matters prescribed by Allah, and no one has choice after what Allah prescribed.
9. The Muslims letting down their brothers is a great sin, which almost we will be punished for, and will happen to us what happened to our brothers, and the successive calamities of the Muslims, are only a punishment for the previous letting down, so if the letting down continued the punishments will recur, and if we want safety we have to defend our brothers, before befalls on us what befell on them.
We ask Allah to pour down upon the mujahidin patience, and make their steps firm and assist them against the unbelieving people.
The Sharia Committee
Qaedat Al-Jihad Organization in the Arabian Peninsula
Translated by Fursan Al-Balagh Media
Published by Al-Fajr Center